Best Vegan Cupcake + Cake Recipe

Best moist, fluffy sweet vanilla funfetti cake and cupcakes right here! Can I just drink the batter. It’s so flipping good. Last dessert post I declared that I was moving toward small dessert sized portions. Dessert for “one”, right?
Best Vegan Cupcake + Cake Recipe - Easy! Unicorn Rainbow Funfetti Vanilla - Eggless - Without Eggs - Dairy Free - Birthday Party - Rich Bitch Cooking Blog
And in a smooth move to irony here’s a recipe that made epic portions of goodies. I cranked out 18 full cupcakes, 1 mini layered nude (naked?) cake and a huge tray of tiny bite sized cupcakes. How the tables have turned. I went to an event and wanted to bring cupcakes so that explains me tripling the recipe. Below I’ll just post below a single portion. I’m guessing that makes a dozen cupcakes but feel free to double or triple the recipe.
Best Vegan Cupcake + Cake Recipe - Easy! Unicorn Rainbow Funfetti Vanilla - Eggless - Without Eggs - Dairy Free - Birthday Party - Rich Bitch Cooking Blog
Cake was a bit messy so I don’t have any pictures of it cut. It was actually my first time attempting a layered cake. And also making a nude or naked cake. So glamours.
Best Vegan Cupcake + Cake Recipe - Easy! Unicorn Rainbow Funfetti Vanilla - Eggless - Without Eggs - Dairy Free - Birthday Party - Rich Bitch Cooking Blog1 cup flour, 2 ts baking powder, dash salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup oil, 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk, 1 ts vanilla, 1/2 TB vinegar, 30 g sprinkles + vegan frosting (I used duncan hines)
  1. Mix all the dry ingredients together (except sprinkles)
  2. Add wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients (expect sprinkles). Mix with a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
  3. Fold sprinkles in. Pour batter into cupcake liners or greased cake tin. Bake at 350 til tooth pick test shows the batter is fully cooked. I baked cupcakes for about 20 minutes. I baked the mini (tiny) cupcakes for 9 minutes. I baked the cake layers for about 15 minutes. Times may very.
  4. Mix food dye with vegan frosting and apply as shown in the video below. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment